PO Madness

I told my PO about my magazine article and he went off on me.  I'm pretty much just a criminal for love...he compared me to meth smokers and theives. I still don't agree that I am a criminal for loca texts and a booby shot, just think a big deal was made about it because of my mental illness and I have more than paid the price.

Can you tell the story without revictimizing your victim? I surely can't tell the story without including him...and it's been since I was 18 and I met Adam when I was 33...this is not a story of obsession!  Its more like a story of destiny. I told my PO that I am gonna take my chances with all this cause it's a story worth being told!

I would love nothing more than to cut Adam nice fat checks...and preferably we play with the money in our bed, but if he wants to be a victim still and like sue me over our story...which would be super fukn sad...and here's your truck as dreamed up four years ago.  I would give that man the profits, hell yeah he changed my life!  It's his money too!  It's his story although all written from my perspective. Definently be sharing!

I guess not even a PO threat is making me give up on my dreams. Nothing does and I've taken a hell of a lot of flak for living this out.  Feels damn good. If this is a criminal way of making money...thank you God for making me such a naughty girl! A spiritually gifted naughty naughty felon type girl...willing to go the distance!  Hard work this has all been!  Four years of dedication to something no one understood. I'm definently crazy like an Albert Einstein type!  A believer and a half! Ah I am laughing from my tummy right now!  I am so excited for the future!!!  I fricken never know what's gonna happen and it's so freaking amazing and full of color!  Ok now I am crying because I get so uncertain sometimes and in this moment I am just so excited and taken care of by God.

Still not there all the way...just got called to clean a house.  Gotta go do that lol.

Comments