One Cell

It was love.
One cell before it was named.
Wind before it came.
What was that?
It was my heart beating!
Whats a heart?
What came?
We did?
Who was "we?"
It was I?
My eyes are blue...
What color are yours?
Where is my eye?
The doctor can see it with a stethescope light?
What's your scope of practice?
Child labor laws?
Say that again?
Chores around the house?
What are you building?
Whats a baby?
Whats a baby?
I am building an empire!
Surely you remember the word empire?
Does it have cells?
Yes prison cells!
And that machine can hear the heart beat?
Why would you kill our empire?
Because I can hear you in the trees and water.
We will find each other again.
Now repeat this faster...find me in a cell.
Sale!  Yard Cell!
Must make some signs.
There must be a way to explain love to people in the future.
They must be able to see their eyes in their empires.
"Aye Captain!"
"Si CapITain!"
We must have sign language!
Quick make up a sign for the number "One"
What is one?
I do not compute "One?"
Oh you know...data!
I would just die if I didn't have you Adam...
Is there a word for that?
No we don't have a word for that at all...why?
Because I am always with you,
Oh that means "love..."
And love means "one."
and cell means?
One love.

Comments