Not A Little Girl Dollhouse

So my sister moved around the dollhouse stuff while I was in the hospital.  Its a spiritual dollhouse just saying.  I thought to play with it after cleaning my house today and then really decided it was okay how she put it for now except for one thing...I couldn't find the seashell that goes in the Crossover Adam Raposa's room.  This is the room for all Crossovers to escape from.  I recently got them a pistol.  There is a fox picture, a bitten into apple by a mirror...we leave clues on mirrors.  A desk, a lighthouse....a map of the entire US.  There is an ink quill and paper to write on. Geometric tools. A picture of me on the wall that is blacked out.  I took that to symbolize when I would black out...and there is a spindle in the attic room where the fifteen year old girl is, but she is no longer afraid of touching the spindle.

So in the book I started writing three years ago I made it so Adam could hear the spiritual realm in seashells on the beach in California...but he denied it was real and denied there was a God, and was unwilling to acknowledge thats what he was created for.  To hear.  Well something just happened with a seashell!  I am just gonna state that I am not making this up for theatrics and all my theatrics are my reality and true to what I experience...so.

So the girl in the attic has a collectors box of seashells.  I had wanted one from the shop and it was over a hundred dollars, so I was ecstatic when I found this collection in Lee Franks stuff.  I searched the whole house for the Raposa's seashell which goes in their room.  My sister had moved it somewhere?  Couldn't find it..looked on my book shelf...glanced at Jake. So then I am like oh yeah I can give them my seashell neckless which was given to me two weeks ago.  They have to have a seashell to hear.  I took off my necklace but could not figure out a way to hang the necklace without needing a nail. So I went to get my favorite Frogtape box that Adam forgot when we hung a picture. Yes the one I used illegal money to by the Serenity Prayer Mirror..oh the irony!

So I am nailing it in...tap tap tap...and the freaking seashell I wanted fell right into the attic!  Just clunk, there it was out of nowhere.  I am only guessing that my sister had put it on the roof and I just did not see it...but really I do not know, because it was just weird timing.  Just there! And I definently hears it land! So then I knew I was suppose to keep my seashell around my neck.  And then I took the girls seashells out from behind the glass, because you can't hear behind glass.  She has plenty, she should be able to hear at fifteen...this is a story that can splice time...I think that is about me wishing I could go back to fifteen and grow up with Jake.

So anyway it may seem juvenille to be into a dollhouse, but I think it is really part of my spirituality and meaningful to me. I am getting my violin soon (for the dollhouse) and I believe I wail on the violin in ConCord.  Some other stuff for working at the shop which I had on layaway and don''t remember what I picked!  It will be like Christmas for me! LOL.  I am calling her right now its been a couple months and I want my Christmas!

Later in then night the boys and I are leaving to window shop at Target. I have two large seashells placed on my tv stand that I picked up from Lees a few days ago.  As we are walking by my son goes "nice seashell mom!"  He has no clue about my story!  It made me smile from ear to ear!!'  "Nice seashell mom!!'"  Love it and I just told him the about today in six year old safe version and we are gonna go listen! Lol!

Comments