Kick Rocks












I call the third one "Kick rocks Miranda cause you're crazy."  But that is the coolest background I have ever had.  You can see a fairy in the tree and faces in the sky!  The shoot went great but I have gotten myself into even more trouble and my altered reality lead me to be a ghost hunter last week.  It was pretty magical actually but I parked my car at Adam's shop.  I really did believe it was abandoned and a front to like some big secret.  I didn't go in but I have been moving around alot of items binding and loosing.  Yeah I left my car sitting there overnight...walked all the way to Billings Clinic.  Drank water from their fountain and it tasted poisonous, made me want to puke...burned,  So I had an excuse to go mess around in the ER they swiftyly quicked me out but I was admitted the next day for painting myself head to toe in white paint...good day for a white wedding lol in my bra and painties.  It was body art and so fun and had started out as making signs for Jake's fundraiser.

Psych was fairly interesting and I very much believe its a mirage...and shit appears out of nowhere...you hide it in a closet and someone else gets it we be going out the the way we came in.  If you just believe that there was God and there was love, there wasn't even words for all the things we trade around with one another.  Soul mates remember and our pattern is apparent.  I said Hi Jake to the cleaning lady and she said "hello."

Its a big game to me...and I have been talking to Jake alot. I think anyone is who they appear to be...but the crossover would be appreciated anytime soon, cause I am getting sick of the bullshit in Flatt.

I have more to share from this recent experience, but just feel pretty dissapointed and burnt out that yet again it is not real...and Prolly going to be in big trouble for parking at the ghost house and I got evicted for painting on my porch

Just kick rocks Miranda....Seriously.

Comments