Hiatus

Yeah I am not really liking having run through five laptops that don't work for my blog. I am pretty disappointed and sick of all my energy spent fretting over it.  My phone is ok but I get the feeling because it was like I lost a limb that maybe I give telling my story too much power.  This does not make me any money YET!  So I really got to focus on finding ways to make money.

I got a little side job with Messer Construction tonight. I am gonna build him a webpage and clean an apartment for him...so maybe if I just find little odd jobs I can make it.  The paraplegic hasnt called me back and I am sure it's cause my back couldn't handle the job.  Heavy lifting after you've been run over by a car is just not something I get to include in my splendid resume.  I feel like I am pretty much unemployable to the real world right now.

I think I am just gonna take some time for other things and see how it goes.  It's too hard for me to lose the majority of readers I have because I can't link to Facebook.  And that also makes me realize that is all I have ever done is market to my Facebook friends and maybe I should take this time toactually learn how to promote my story outside of Billings.  Get an agent and don't give up til one says yes!

I've tried to say I'd take a break from blogging before and I never have been able to...I'm so passionate about it, that I would contemplate death for a half an hour over the frustration of not having a laptop that's workable, and that means it was a bigger thing to me than God in all this. If I believe my life is spiritual and has meaning. It's gonna have meaning whether I write about it or not...or however many people go to my site whether I have provided a link or not!  I really think it is time to be brave and tell my story to people who haven't known me all my life.  I want to see the world don't I?  Then I need to start reaching out to the world! Duoh.

My laptop works for other things...and so I am gonna do other things for awhile.

Good plan!  Peace and Love!!!

Comments