Hazard Light Love...

My stomach is gurgling...
and it reminds me how much I love your toned abs!
Chocolatey Milky way with water only, of my own concoction.
A secret potion of sorts...ate some rancid potatoe roots on a date dare.
Food? I got it mostly of the freezed variety!
And an interesting visit to Gussicks with a man called Bob.
Bob to the front!
He bought me cigs too...and a green ball cause I asked, lol.
What a day, you and me...what a day again! 
And again...they just keep coming at me!
FUN!
Crazy fun!
Prolly headed to jail soon.
I hope not before our yard sale.
Anywho kick rocks Jake your're a turd.
Very tricky, but I love you like my own flesh.
And blood runs thick and coagulated like cottage cheese.
Would love to hear a cow moo at me and understand!
Oh wait I did last week when me and my boys herded them off a Molt road!
I laughed and laughed cause they was listening to us!  LOLLMAOF!!!
Youre' the bug on my screen.
Can you change me beaver cleaver?
Comb your hare!
Brush your toilet!
Eat with a knife!
Crochet a kitten and swallow her nails...not funny but I would do that for you!
Aye, Aye capitain...this poem was a black screen just titled..."Love."
There is a wet leopard taking a shower in my white painted bathtub.
Such a wrist slapper!
I had the cold chocolate and it tasted better than luke warm flavor...somehow!
Creepy cheap computer and I suddenly know how to use a webcam, lol...it
Gave me the ghost eyes...you likey?
PM me for details...
PS I love you.

 

Comments