Ego Control!

So these are my current ego options...start rolling in the dough so I can finally be fukn impressive to my soul mate, buy him a Dodge Ram even though he likes Chevies (yes this is my choice in truck). OR I will surely die from this five fukn day depression in straight up alcoholic fashion!  Yes I have set up the entire scene...I won't get gory with details.

Yes it's all pretty fukn dramatic...how could it not be, it's me!  So I get "one" magazine article going and it's all gonna play out like a dream come true...this is textbook alcoholic thinking! I got some entitlement issues for having the hard knock life, alright?

I get so excited and surely my ego is from my alter ego I experience cause it sure ain't what gets played out here!  My ego gets confused!  Shitters of rich people surely not confusing!!' Well shit I don't blame myself  I go to some pretty amazing scenarios in my mind...ya at least gotta love my enthusiasm lol!

Ok gotta go...was voted sponsor for this gal!  lol Lord help me just show up in another needy humans life! Check my ego out it's alcoholicly the size of the equator! That really helps me when cleaning...I hope you can really get a sense of the shit that goes through my head while I am doing that.  Its a battle and a half...getting some fukn humble pie...yummy tastes like I don't quit! Yum eat it all up!  Just like my macaroni and cheese dinner!

Just believe it's real.  It's real. And when I go crazy I maybe see the future...Gods my homeboy we tight like that and I have that much faith!  Equator size faith!

Update:  Socially awkward early sobriety award goes to???  Ima need a lot of help if I be a sponsor holy shit give me some grace quick!  I seem to remember not knowing I was different AT ALL for like 20 years of drinking!  Ima a lil different...and I was a different lil girl. And nothing spells two socially awkward people like...GIRL:  Knock, knock "I am in love with you."  Then BOY handles it just right..."Ima call the cops!" "You're being a fool." "She was cussing at me!"  Awkward is right!  Oh well it has all happened for the best and if he would have kissed me and held me in his arms in that moment...I might have dumped him two weeks later and never gone to heaven and figured anything out! Its weird how shit works out for the best!

Anyhoo I am selling my homemade drama popsicles tonight boys and girls!  Quote "Drama Popsicles" its cute!  AND I will write a full business plan for Drama Popsicle Sales ASAP!

....someone just told me that he saw Nick with my title.  That means he could take it and pawn it. I did get a new title and void the old one, but I had just thought I lost it at the Lake...I did not know Nick had it until tonight....fukn Drama Popsicles is right! 

Comments