Crime Pays!

Well I have totally missed my calling!  By golly I now know what direction to take for a job! I'm gonna be one of those chicks that returns stolen shit to Wally World!  I hear it's pretty easy and today I got treated like one until the serial numbers on the box matches the laptop and I had a receipt! The mood of the clerk was less than gracious at first and I thought "I wonder how many scammers  have made ladies such as this resent my upbeat attitude about a return?"  Yes, another laptop was too slow for my blog...and then I needed money so I bought an even cheaper one from a friend and its too slow for my blog too.  Guess I am gonna have to make do for now.   It's frustrating...but I guess loading 756 posts isn't an easy task for a computer

I can't lie though so prolly not the right fit for a thievery ring, lol. A girl in jail was on her fourth time getting caught and she said she didn't mind because she made lots of money doing it. And she thought of all the times she didn't get caught and four times was "good." It was her job! Only misdemeanors and also if you don't have a reason to care about your record or reputation why not make some easy money?  Bond? Two grand. My bond for a topless picture was $35000! Yes they be some nice expensive ta tas.  I was of course suggesting to Adam by sending it to him that he makes my nipples hard enough they could stab him...yes scary boobies. I looked good back then and worked out a lot...why wouldn't I want my soul mate to see lol?

So just pondering criminal activity today.  I guess Nick and the other dude who stole my car and broke a window get away with that.  I got the bill but was told we would never see the money.  Nick has been lying to me saying he threw my laptop away because I tossed it off my porch in a moment of glee. There have been two people he told days later he had it.  Chaps my hide.

I see when people are hard pressed they do things they normally wouldn't. And maybe some people just do things because they are systemized and generationally cursed to make that behavior acceptable. Further yet some people are just douchebags and baguettes.

But Godlovesall anyway...as I am on the phone with a government office for two hours and the end is a half an hour read off spiel about the types of douchery going on in the world that I am assumed to be part of because I need help affording food. On and on and I yelled at him is this really how you treat people who just need help?  I was offended of all the legalities surrounding fukn food for gosh sake! A million things I would never think to do...and I guess people have done them...and I had some emotions about that because those are my people on some level.  The ones I want to help.

Generationally cursed.  Poverty stricken ,bent and warped people living in a caste system.  My ex was telling me a little about the Freemasons yesterday.  Shall do some more research.  I love a mason...therefore I am interested in a "Free" mason.  Tehe! 

There is something wrong with my cat SheRah.  Her normally beautiful fur is all mangy and her eyes look all cray. She is sleeping a lot.  And right now she is being whiny and jumpy. It would be a crime if she had rabies or cancer or something.  Just makes me ill to think about.  I am hoping Help For Homeless Pets can do an exam because I can't afford all the tests at the regular vet...and then finding out if there is something wrong?  I will have to do a Go Fund Me or Pan Handle.  Cat needs vet-stat! I give five dollars here and five dollars there to pan handlers...so why should I feel bad about doing it myself?  I also thought her leg was broken again and it was a cut so I really can't afford to over react.  I will keep a good eye this weekend.

Anywho have a good Saturday ya all!

Comments