Chunky Milk and Toothpaste

Issues. Man I got em.  My cat might be dying and I can't afford the vet.  My food stamps were shut down in May for not reporting my income...but I am like dude doesn't me being on disability and just saying I don't have a job right now count? No.  Can I tell you what happened at my job so maybe you won't bother them to prove I don't work there?  Um no.  Now you need to prove your children are your children...but we've been getting this for like five years?  Trust me on this it takes a lot of "work" and running around proving you really need help to actually get help!  The application process is a nightmare.  I can't imagine being disabled in different ways than I am.

So I had a gallon of milk.  I thought hey I got some stale cereal we'll be ok!  A few choices even! Even me Lucky Charms!  So I pour the boys big cups of milk...and then I go to take swig off the gallon (yes naughty!) and I get a big fricken chunk of sludge in my mouth! It was so gross and I say boys do not drink that! I look at the date and it says July 9th and here it's the 8th? And everyone knows you can drink past the sell by date...but not me and my badass self!  What are the odds that the last gallon of milk I am gonna see in awhile was rotten? I am blessed for sure!

So then it's a toothpaste saga.  In May somehow my toothpaste disappeared or I just didn't notice I was out in my chaos and I distictly remember looking at the psych ward stuff as I was packing to go home and thought I don't want that disgusting shit...I am leaving it!  Get home. No toothpaste...no money.  So then my friend Nancy (Jakes mom) eventually buys me some at Big Lots.  Great yay toothpaste again!
There is some point in this I called a social service place for help and I asked for toothpaste and they gave me a toothbrush...no toothpaste.
So then I get picked up and sent to Warm Springs while Nick has been sleeping on my couch for two nights I guess that MF needed toothpaste too...cause I came home to no toothpaste.  And no razor! You get hairy in the joint and I really hope Nick enjoyed shaving his face with my pubey razor lol!  Just a little up close and personal! And he drank all my coffee cause I guess he was just staying all up in my space for days! It was the pits to wake up to it being gone. Yes make yourself at home and fuk up my world for my "hospitality."

So I find this little trial size...maybe he "traded me" I dont know. So towards the end of June I finally get a small settlement and we go to Shopko and I get toothpaste...whitening...yeah that's gonna be so refreshing...yes I do like to brush my teeth, thank you!  And we get home and it's not in the bag and no where to be found!  It is the weirdest thing because Evan was carrying it. And I remember seeing it being rung up.

So I have three dollars to my name and I am buying some damn toothpaste!!!  I don't know why but bills are eating up all my money like never before. And my credit must have been destroyed through all this cause I was told I qualified credit wise to buy a house with Section 8 assistance and was in that process and now my credit won't even buy me a laptop!  Fifth one doesn't work and I am on my phone again.

I freaked about my credit cause that took me ten years to repair and just like that it's gone.  I laid in bed and stared at the wall contemplating death over not having a laptop that will support my blog...and shitty credit again...well what I determined is I don't live for this realm anyway...so the standards and setbacks are really not a big deal.

If I look through the spiritual I am actually doing pretty dang good! So what I'm hungry and the Canned vegetables might even taste good by the time I am starving. I noticed Nick helped himself  to my food too.

Shit happens right?  I will live it's good practice for the apocalypse.  And I have lots of eggs!  Not gonna die from  being broke!  It's just gonna make being rich someday taste that much better...and whether it's  on this side or the other I absolutely know that it is real and my destiny...and it is gonna taste just like a steak and sushi buffet!  My favs!!!

Comments