Tribulation

I was just thinking tribulation is seven years.  And Jesus said forgive not seven times, but seventy.  Seventy times seven is 490.  490 minus 70 is "420." A world wide symbol for marijuana from God, and also Hitler's birthday.  One plus one.  One man. One woman.  And all have a soul match and the state the world is in now is Sodom and Gomorra. 

So forgive Hitler seven times seventy. Gold Rush 49ers are coming! And everybody goes!

777 baby!

My fake world crumbled in 2011. 7 years tribulation. I think the world is gonna crossover sometime in 2018!  Maybe sooner because I guess it started crumbling in 2010.  I am not gonna figure out a day because it says in the bible..."no one knows."

In him all things hold together” (Colossians 1:17 NIV’84).
God created everything...God gives and takes away...God says be fruitful and multiple.

How does God hold addition together? As we saw above, addition is a name for the predictable way objects combine. God holds addition together by keeping objects combining consistently.

(I say souls, this is why when I hear the baby bells in psych I know it is real. And birthdays line up and names.)  We are all mathematical!!!

If I have not established my covenant with day and night and the fixed laws of heaven and earth, then I will reject the descendants of Jacob and David my servant.
(Jeremiah 33:25-26 NIV’84)

He is rejecting "religions."  not humanity. Not actually descendants or servants.  NONE. ZERO. Not even germs! Or "Germans."

credit:  https://www.christianperspective.net/math/god-and-math


I thought to include everyone in the crossover...well I didn't think it up my psychoses did. I was raised to the thought that only Christians are right.  And I remember asking at twelve to a worker...well what about the people in Asia that don't know our religion? Well I never quite fit in the Christian church, always on the outside and I am a believer.  I think a lot of Christians are too judgemental and think they have it all figured out, and everyone else is wrong and its the biggest mistake in the world to think that man made religion is what decides EVERYTHING.  God decides and loves all his children. Don't all religions serve a form of God?  I think the enemy is the only one that goes to hell...but maybe Hiss is forgiven too, afterall he once was an angel.

Are wars stupid?  Are armies stupid?  No.  All and means to and end.  Every soul home.



Comments