Soul Tie Roundup

So everyone that reads me knows that I am willing to beat up a cabbie in the event his black hat reminds me of an abortion.  I yelled into the radio as I was ripping apart his dash in what I believe to be the performance of a lifetime. Yes that night was like a spiritual movie to me and I thought I did a great job.

Flashback to reality and how I get absolutely no press whatsoever.  I mean I grew up in this town...write books and can't get press. Cant get in a Bipolar Magazine. Cant be in Yellowstone Valley Women. Can't get jobs. Can't get gas money...on the other side my man is an oil man! I have a picture of him that was the cover of a magazine lol! And here I am like "mom I need petroleum help" lol we decided I need to ask the men's team...anyhow.  The growing up in Billings and working for the city and then living the city I mapped is it interesting in itself. But no attention for me!!!  Makes me think people don't really like to here about spiritual things that could be a really good movie??? I mean I am a felony fukn stalker and I can't get any of this out there or find an agent. It's so weird! And funny and ironic!

Oh well. So soul ties. All this sex going on in the world. A lot of sex movies! Evil right? Sign of the end!  What if just like I realized my soul ties are important...all we're doing is tying the knot?  I think it fitting that if souls are transferring information to one another than why not record it?  Play it backwards? See sick shit in reverse.  See the undoing of curses...there has not always been film!  If you can believe every time you have sex with someone you are taking part of them with you and vice versa then my generation and generations before me and after me were doing a job!
So I have had my past soul ties severed and bound and loosed in 2011...yes almost seven years ago! I believe after was an order of importance.

Dye (birthright. Children)
Drunk man (addiction)
Fox (decoy soul animals)
Clay (religion- criminality)
New Breast (native lands)
Mental illness man (identity)
Fish (Or Dragon wealth)
Clark (birth family name)

And now "Bubba"who is paralyzed from the waist down, he is black and was shot in the back in his early 20s. My first black man and all he did was touch me. It immediately triggered my "PTSD" as it is labeled from my first experience at age seven. He did stop and now we are just friends because he understood what I was talking about.

So a few days later I was asking God if I am trading all these people things...what did I trade Bubba? God said "sexes."  So in that trade I finally became a black woman that was rich and he became a white man that could walk!  Bubba no I are both on SSDI.

Anyway just my crazy theory. Call me crazy but it's my life!

Comments