So Then This Happened...

Yeah so I think I am funny too and all the weird shit I do psychotic is pretty funny.  People are still giving me back my random gifts I bestowed on them of such importance to me.  It was my dollhouse shit and the teddy bears I collect lol...I remember waking up one morning just knowing like five people must have my shit and putting them in piles oh and blessing people with babies! Yes Medusa with snakes in her hair is a fertility Goddess! So I was like yep you get a boy and you get a girl...there ya go Merry fukn Christmas anyway!  LOL.

I wrote that before the meeting.  Different emotion now.  I am in a questioning stage again and I do not like it.  I need to get some books from other people who have visions.  How much breadth should I put on my experiences?  Are they my identity?  Who will I be if that is the path I stay on?  Should I be satisfied with being a disabled writer, or focus on my business plans?  Will I end up in the hospital again...will I be locked away? Will it become who I am permanently? Is there anything I can do to stop it?  Does medication not work? What are my alternatives?  Who can I trust?  Is it cool or is it shameful? Who the fuk do I need to talk to get some real answers?

Damn my life is hard!  Really thanks for no man God...seriously splendid to be so independent. A dude on facebook called me "eye candy" and said I should have lots of men after me.  Much more than "eye candy" here, lol!  A whole damn psychotic entrepreneur package! The thing of it is with the right combination my mind is probably worth some bank.  Just saying.  But no investors, lol.  Wimpy little boys like I said.

And I never give up! My optimism for myself is like the energizer bunny!  It keeps going...no matter what the world tells me!  I should be a hermit in the mountains by now, and yet here I am gonna sue the city???  That is not a little task!  That's balls yet again!  And dudes just don't dig my sack and want to call me things like "eye candy" to be nice on his arm?  Um no thanks...I am way more! Too much more for an insurance agent in his fifties I am sure!

And I am good at a lot of things..."ahem."  But anyway this is not a Plenty of Fish ad....and I would only want Adam by my side..."ahem." A lot! He created this monster in me anyhow.  He deserves to share in the profits, lol.  I have an interesting story.  If I put it all together and stay out of the hospital I think it is a best selling recovery story.  A story of triumph...and some wicked cool poems, plus being "Medusa."  Who does that?  Like for real the shit that happens to me is off the hook!  Just when I thought I had reached the epicenter of my life God reveals more.  So at least there is one answer...it is really fricken cool, not shameful!

I've got loads of potential.  I guess I just answered a lot of my own questions. Just give it some thought.

Comments