Psychotic Love Affairs...

Well even if you don't find crazy attractive some dudes do.  In 2013 a guy stalked me for a year because of who I was to him in my heavenly realm. And now it's happened again. They fall in love. It's spiritual and it must be pretty beautiful at certain points and people that don't know me wouldn't know any different about my personality.

I had let a homeless woman spend the night at my house...treated her like a queen and gave her money. I dropped her off at Burger King the next day and saw a fiesta going on at the Hub. This is where I met the chief!  He's a native in the military. Very nice guy. I thought he was a chief cause his last name was that of a tribe. I ended up helping with the Cinco De Mayo food serving lettuce to about a hundred homeless people. Just up my alley. I was comfortable enough with the impromptu service cause right yeah I was spiritually high.  He sat beside me and gave me a red apple!  The red apple is bit into by Sarai in my fantasy book right as she is being seen by Tajse when he remembers they are soul mates.  They are soul descendents to Adam and Eve and a perfect DNA match to get all souls to heaven.  Anyhow I bit into that red apple like it was a gift from God!  And connected to him spiritually.

So I hung out with him all day. We went to my parents and swam in the river...I bought him a stuffed pony. It really was a a very spiritual day and we totally connected.  I said he could be my native soul mate, and that I had many.  He came to my house and we visited with some Mormons for an hour...also very spiritual haha.  Then he left.  I thought I would never see him again...I thought it was just a good day and left it at that.

Now he is asking to date me.  I had to tell him the connection we had was because I was psychotic...just like the dude in 2013 that never grasped that.  I said I was in a recovery mode and not the same person he liked so much.  I even told him about Adam and that my energy from loving him sustains me and makes my writing good and that is what I want right now. A muse for my art. And that I don't date because keeping that character alive is ultimately what I want for my life, at this time.

I was attracted to that mans soul that day...but I saw him again and it was all off.  I hope I didn't hurt him too bad.  It's a weird scenario for sure.  I wonder how many people I will turn away because I think they can't handle me and I want this character that is in my imagination who can?  It's really a cunnumdrum.

I'm simply an odd duck! Oh well goodnight!

Comments