Help Me Polarize

I still think my idea to polarize my friends and their problems is tits! You know having felons build and amphitheater for the most kickass show of the century based on a solid county wide recovery insentive.  Five years monitored recovery for pardons!

What would be the worst that could happen?  We get a town full of recovered hard working people?  Current systems suck ass! Failing miserably!  How long are they gonna keep it this way? Wake the fuk up people!

Not a conspiracy theorist by any means but separation of classes and dominance is so apparent!  I cannot believe I tweeted the president my idea all by myself from my little apartment.  It got ignored of course but it is a good idea!  I learned about all this stuff in college and then I studied our systems in our city as a Vista, and then I lived it myself!

Listening to 21 Pilots and it's not as profound for me as when I was psychotic...but still I know they are singing about this stuff right here!


Comments