Give me all YOUR Strength

Hey Man!
Why don't you give me all your strength?
Why would you want ALL my strength?
You mean you want me to cut my hair?
Are you serious?
No I mean its because I want to build something...
and call it a "dike."
I need to be strong too!
So short hair on me!
Give me the muscles.
Give me the difficult challenges...
Make me tame the beasts.
But babe! I just showed you a butterfly!
How does "butter" fly?
With milk from your breasts...
Ah! I know you like them!
What else are they good for?
I really don't know.
Why is your skin black?
Why is mine white?
Well why don't I grow hair on my arms?
Or on my face like you?
Your hair is "nappy" on your head.
Why is my belly getting big?
There's something inside you.
I traded you just one little thing for it.
Trade me?
Black for White.
And never see the Color Purple.
Yes, ok I understand.
I like feeling things and growing.
But where did it go now?
Something killed it.
Killed a growing life?
But why?
Because something killed my sperm.
What is sperm?
Something broke my egg.
What is an egg?
But why?
To an end love.
To an end.
Now lets just trim your split ends tonight.
I will bite them off like a Lion!
And do it with pride.



Adam and Eve into Samson and Delilah...I literally called Adam "Samson" with his hair, when mine had all fallen out from a medication...lol.  My hair grew back better then ever and I will never cut it short again!  I also thought it hilarious when Lee, a Asian waxer in Spokane said in his accent to me "Miranda you a very hairy woman!" Omg its really unreal to me how fast my body hair grows!  I could braid it in a week!  LMAO!

I am trying to take a nap and my porcelain doll from sixth grade is twitching her nose at me!  I said now make the "butter" fly in that picture...I get kind greedy when I start seeing cool shit.

To me seeing LGBTQ as a spiritual thing really helps me see that it is the end time.  I think I am half man, half woman too.  But I believe I am whole with a mate a man, and that everyone is.  And I think Adam was black and Eve was white...so there ya go!  Problem solved!  And you havn't heard me say this before when you kill a baby, you are killing a soul and making this process evolve faster.  But I also think that it brings about the final cross-over faster...so ultimately it is still part of God's Will.

God wins.  Period.

Comments