Belief Without Borders

Whitey Ford sings the blues?
Well I will sing the reds...and the dyed ones.
Kind of how I sound great in my own ear, but not in the choir.
And I betcha I got a back up singing televangelist that may agree.
He may slam his fist and say "God Almighty!"
And then I might say fuk it whatever...let's just do whatever tonight...
and see how she plays.
Send her back to the judge.
She'll file a decimation proclamation and claim she remembers the holocaust from looking in a lost and found.
Piles of lost worn out shoes.
Clatter and clamor BLACK loves matter.
Yeah that's why its inkable in more ways than one.
Like a coffee stain on the right breast needing washing...
just when the mama was doing her white.
Wright or left handed?  I said I would start on the right side of the garden.
Quickly remember that every rose has its thorn...pointer finger!
Well when you been everything to everyone...and do all the things you said you would never do...
Left to right up to down, backwards, forwards but no jump shot, in the bank, I mean net everytime.
Yeah I never caught fish but I caught me a Dragon once!
 So stupid!  So smart.  So brilliant...to boring to hang around.
Me too what?  To this?  Too that?  Not enough...too much to handle.
Yeah I will handle that frying pan just fine!
And so I am no woman if I can't cook and clean and garden.
Guess I was a queen at the Clark street green starter home.
Guess I could only make babies, but not mother them right?
Guess when they put a shot in his foot he cried and is was for a nipple,
but they didn't give him mine.
First of all its not all about pain.  Its about joy too.
And you can feel it all, or not...choose your pleasured weakness!
Pay top dollar for it, then do your time too.
Guess I felt that in an IV started for no reason.
When my heart broke and my lungs stopped rising.
When no one understood why I was a drunk and a whore.
What protected me from fluids and spit, when I would spit on my best friend?
Yes folks I have done it all.
I can't hear you but I can see you...I need interpreters.
No one understands me...I am a babbling brook.
Or a WILL.
A will left behind that I forget to read all the way that one time.
Or a note on a cleft palate, left in the dumpster by a greedy insurance man.
Or how does one DUI...become an IUD informant?
Yeah just never know these day how an accident is gonna pay off???
Or how many times I chose to risk it?
Is it a choice?
Everybodies got something they want to believe in...
Something they would dye for...
Cut, or severe or clamp...something they wanted.
Some kid wants his own keys to not come home to an empty house.
One life.  Its all we get.
I gardened today...pulled weeds and planted...
Got my hands dirty and loved finding some worms.
So play that game where fish over the railing on some stairs.
Don't make it about the count.
Just wish it be thing you want most in life.
True love.
Real love.
Backasspsychwardlovindixiechicks....
Straight out of Black Bronco Mountain Country!!!
Coming to you live!
Now who raises the dead again?  Cause I am all about it.
LOVE.



Comments