You Are Mine

Take me to the place,
where the weak become strong.
You say that You do that...
and I believe You.
Tether me there to that mountain...
and lift me to the high places.
Color me every shade of red,
and make me warm.
Dancing on the edge of uncertainty...
I come alive.
Not afraid though as I peek in on my destiny.
Traipsing on a melody that's rarely sung.
Fire in my heart
and a quest of my pen.
I wanna write the wrongs...
and just be true.
Take away my ruler...
See me as You see me.
Take the victimstance and the tragedy....
and turn it for power.
Where does my help come from?
I serve my Maker...only.
And the darts and the arrows and the flames...
cannot pursue my mountain.
Tether me there...
but let me fly.
Soaring around the castle keep.
Dancing in rivers.
Be it unimaginable the treasure heart.
What is mine...
this love that can shatter realms.
This crossing over duality.
A kiss upon a lake.
A reed bent to whisper.
"I hear You. I love You."
You are mine.

Comments