Sunday Rain

It is raining on a Sunday....just what I've been waiting for. It was a Sunday when I was born and I thought it was raining that day too...but then I don't quite remember!  But certainly when I had the vision of being back in my mothers womb talking to God it was raining.

I am so alone today. Trying to catch a ride...trying to catch a break.  I am ok though. Sometimes I think for a minute that I really need to be around people right now and go to a meeting...but then I think why the hell don't you just rest and be lazy? Won't kill me to be a bump on a log for a day. Won't make me forever that way. Be gentle.

I've gotten a lot done since getting out of the hospital. Very proud of myself. Now just waiting for my money.  Tighten shit up.  Had a little part time job helping a disabled man go to bed five nights a week lined up...still no car though so I can't start yet. Hope he doesn't go with someone else. I am pretty upset because my bro was supposed to work on my car today. Might total it instead. So that's frustrating. I like that car although thought I was trading it for a 60s blue Dodge Charger.  Funny I really believed I was a millionaire. Tricky little psychosis.

Trying to stay positive.  Gonna eat cheese from a can and maybe think of a poem for later.  Gonna maybe work on my dollhouse. As of right now there is no way to get from the attic to the second floor. I kind of like my 15 year old girl doll with the phone around her neck trapped up there until she could grow up, lol. There is a spindle, and she sews and has some pictures of castles. And then her bedroom is like Cinderellas with an ourglass.  She doesn't know about the rest of her house. Especially Adam Raposa's room with the pirate stuff.

I have so much cool stuff now! I found more in a box when I went crazy. I thought my stuff I was throwing away in the dumpster was being returned to me from people's collectible miniatures like no clue where some of this stuff came from! Weird I know! Magical.

Comments