Little Wimpy Boys...

Well.  I officially hate men...hope all them are happy.  My love was like the fukn ocean and what do I get for it?  A bunch of scared little nutsacks.  Seriously. Intimidated and scared of my mental shit...which is just like doing drugs, but women who do drugs have men?  Infants have bigger nuts than the men I pick.

I don't believe them.  I don't care about them. I am done.  Stick around and help me?  Ah nah bitch do this by your damn self!  Be strong.  Be fukn poor and like it.  I'm a bitter old hag as of today. 

Well I plan to be a millionaire...watch me. And I will build my own damn brick fire place...and plant my own gardens and mow my own shit.  You want to treat my love like shit?  My love was fukn beautiful and now I am just so angry I could spit a loogee.  Ok I laughed at that...but ggrrrrrr! Idiots! Scared and intimidated little nutsacks.  Never giving another one a chance!

It is so unbelievably heart breaking how many I have trusted!  Hell hath no fury!!!  And now that I've seen snakes in my hair I truly believe in my own power. I will make my way on my own and never look back.  I will find that spider by the lake and that will be enough.  Jake was a good man and the fact that I can feel him next to me should be more than enough to sustain me.

If I scare men, how do you think it effects me? Just suppose to be so fukn strong about all this? As if I am not even a female? Fuk em all.  Just fuk um and I will never let another one touch me!

All this came out of me because I reached out to a recent ex when I was stuck downtown today on foot. Its not like it ended badly or anything and you would think even an aquaintaince would be willing to help out, let alone someone who I was with??? My legs were jello and I went to his house for help and he wouldn't even come out!  What a pussy! Lies.  Worthless bullshit spoken words to me! And that goes for fukn Adam too.  Worthless meaningless words. Make me believe in him so much???

Inconceivable bastards!!!  Ah fuk I really hate them all and its so true.  Its so sad! And now my mascara is running and we can't have that, bitter bitches do not cry.

They don't deserve my love.  Never have.  DUH.


Comments