Heaven Kisses Earth

I am confused.  My last psychoses was about Jake. If I am gonna believe my psychoses then ultimately that means I have moved on from Adam.  Haven't I?  This huge miraculous wonderful experience?
My mind dropped it all though...too out there.  How would it be if I kept saying I was married to a dead man and I don't remember that part all the way anyway. I just remember standing naked in the reeds and them all bending towards me...and I was cold!  I have all this doubt about the experience now.The Garden

Wish I could make sense of it. So powerful! And now I am back to deciding between two ghosts for men...two impossible men. And what kind of life will I have walking around saying I am married to a dead man?  It is like the Twilight Saga, lol!  Except I reversed the roles.  Because Jake Black is the wolf, and Adam is the vampire! Lol.

Hmmmm...I can't decide between the living and the dead for a muse. Guess I do need to write that realm book and see what comes out.  Maybe a soulmate on earth gets me to my soul mate who is dead? I do believe we have more than one soul mate!  Tada!

I think I will have a trilogy!  Right up there with Twilight!  But its a true story!  Woman in demonic chains goes to heaven to find her true destiny.  Two black haired men in battle for her one is a cross-over and the other one is in ConCord...lol...yup that's it!  That's what's happening!  I know how to continue my story I started like three years ago!


Eeeeeeeekkkkkkk!!!  This is so awesome!!!  Thank you God for making me a writer!!!  I had it reviewed in a writing workshop and got such good feedback!  YAY!  Now all I need is money.

Comments