Drain Bramage

There's mountain in my brain and the mountain has rivers and the etch away at the earth and always lead back to Adam. I have analyzed the shit out of this and still come up short. I am seriously brain damaged by love!!!  There is no denying I talk in circles about him.  It's been powerful but maybe slightly perturbing that I am obsessed with this redneck. I completely understand it but no one else does.

It's a well laid brick wall I am up against. Damn psychosis making me believe he is my soul mate!  What if I stopped seeing my psychoses as real?  Could I do that?  I don't know but it would sure come in handy right about now. That last post was just fukn pathetic!  Besides guys like to chase girls...not vice versa.

Yep he damages me in the brain.  Just nice abs. That's it nothing more.  I got to give this up.  I think I got to go on Christian Mingle or some shit and find an old sugar daddy to help me with my goals.  Give up on one sided romance that makes me creative and write deep sappy love poems.  Adam is my hobby...my favorite pastime and it's been what? Four years!

Damn my trips to heaven.  Who needs real love anyway? It's brain damaging bullshit!  Makes me feel stuck.  Got to be grown about this!  And how many times have I tried?  And I don't know who I am kidding ...until tomorrow Adam lol I love you.

Isn't it pathetic that I prefer my brain damage to trying another relationship? I am absolutely cray. For real.  I guess that's what damage to the brain does!  Come kiss me out of my coma!  It so sad that I know it's probably not the best choice for my life and I will be alone forever but I still choose it cause it's my true north!

Love is something worth writing about. I got enough material from the fuker being in my life to write ten solid books! How many chicks can say a dude did that for them?  Love.  This shit is priceless and I wouldn't trade my growth experience for a million dollars...but ima figuring I am gonna get all that anyway.

Just need an agent! God gave me a good story!!!  Brain damage and all!


Comments