Cuddling

Ok my stance on men has changed.  I need affection in the worst way tonight!  My crabby needs a cuddle lol.  That lasted real long huh???  Little nut sucks or not. If I knew Adams number I think of all nights I would actually call him and take that risk because this need to be cuddled and loved on is consuming me to my core right now. Yes mother shoot me point blank for saying such things. But that is who I want to cuddle with...my dream man obviously.

This recouping from drama ain't no joke.  I just want to lay in my bed but I don't want to face it alone.  I just have this deep longing to be held and told everything is gonna be ok.  Weird. Usually my own company and imagination is enough.  Damn.  Do better...be a vixen.

 Get up. Eat something. Forget about finding a ride anywhere. Stay home tonight and look for a literary agent.

Be strong. I don't need to be cuddled. And don't have a seance trying to get Jake the ghost to cuddle me because I know that I am heading to the hospital when I am getting loving from dead people, lol.

Ok that's what I gotta do. Must not lay in bed thinking about how I am not getting cuddled. This makes me a strong ass female.  Yes. Noodles and chicken down the hatch.  Yes night  of actively trying to promote my writing business.

And maybe tonight is a good night to put the stairs back in my dollhouse!

Comments