Crabby Bitch

Good thing I am typically pleasant cause my bitch side is coming out and it's not pretty. I got a ride home from a full blown retard and normally I wouldn't say that word...but fuk I thought I was going to die.  And he had to make two stops on the Westend for random shit before he could bring me home.
 This dude would miss turns...drive into other lanes...speed up for turns with two lanes crossing into both. Leave his blinker on while teetering into other lanes.  I was like please God no don't change the cd. I thought I was gonna die. My anxiety was up and my bitch came out. Doesn't help that I think my brain chemistry is collapsing.  I just have no energy and I was sensitive about the meeting because I was cut off and told I could help people more if I kept it to alcolism and not mental illness.  Anyway I think that's why I do need my niche business.

I hate having to apologize for my bitchiness. Dude this is awful.  Not used to it!  I was all where is my Prince Charming as this dude is drooling on himself!  And then I was like yeah I won't give any a chance unless it's the one I want...so there's that.  I want my car back!

I can't ever remember being so agitated.  It's not a good feeling. And I can't drink to calm down so what am I gonna do? This too shall pass. Bitch sandwhich mode shall pass! Oh for fuk sake! Seriously the complete opposite of who I was a week ago.  I've got some tension needing worked out lol!

Comments