Billings Wanderlust

So I am actually factually fukn cray cray.  It was all so real.  BUT alas Jake is still other side no matter how I searched for him and left clues all over town.  I took a tour of St Vincents as a bare foot doctor...swiftly stole some black baseball shoes and headed towards Dehler Park.  On the way ran into some police officers and told them about the man passed out in the sun who had been murdered by a salsa packet or at least it was a stab wound...poor dude!  Thanks for the shoes and the purple blanket! I laid the blanket down for the officers and threw my black pen in the mix and clearly said I had solved a murder mystery!  One asked me what my super hero name was and I laughed and said it was "Duh"...as in "Super Duh."  I never skipped a beat walking to meet Jake at the baseball field where might I remind you he's been dead for fifteen years he was going to propose to me on home plate?  Well at least he would have a blanket and we would sip some chardonnay because I don't have alcoholism in heaven.

I am sure Adam feels such relief that I have moved on to loving the dead. You see his name is Jake Black just like the Jake in Twilight!!!  A wolf!  Bella should have always chosen Jake over Edward blood sucker that he was.  So you see Adam is just a vampire and I desire to be a She Wolf.  I am hairy enough! So although I loved Adam something fierce...it was Jake that would dive off a cliff for me!

I walked around the heights leaving clues the night before.  Walking through a dark field and jumping a moat falling on my face.  Left my black pearls and pink cross half way up lake elmo before decided Jake wouldnt make me walk all the way to the Lake.  The next day I decided I needed to be dropped of at Beyond the Cup to Downtown much on a scavenger hunt trading garbage for beauty...threw my wallet at a black car with the plates "Bumper"  which reminded me of not only being run over by a car but also the City of Billings garbage truck destroying the bumper on my Honda and leaving me to drive it that way for a year. I picked flowers from yards and lost my pink sequined Dorothy slippers on purpose!  Got a Seahawks cup of water from a woman mowing her lawn...free shoes from a Singh construction site...and pulled many a pretty flower from yards.  I was making my bouquet  And luckily found a yellow pail to carry them in!

Met a father and son sitting on a porch.  They were quite cordial until they flipped out on me yelling at me to leave. Weird.  Okay so then I went through a fairy garden yard with a coy pond of a friends I know, the Shanderas...I guess that's when I got to St. Vincents.

Long story short I also ended up pretending to waitress at Denny's to triumph my epic fail there in the 90s...  then exploring downtown letting my hair up and down...you know binding and loosing demons.  Went into Alpha House and asked if I could use their bathroom. They said no? And I said well I surely remember peeing in a cup here before and how awkward was that for me?  Slammed my first on the counter and walked out with my head high. LOL.

So anyway I said I was let down.  Well now maybe not.  This was all kind of cool.  Maybe not real, but definitely an adventure and a half.

Jake surely did not disappoint me and met me at Anita Damn in spirit.  Read The Garden to find out more.

I did throw away a lot of stuff like jewelry and perfume and Victoria's Secret bras...and I am broke and car less...but def a ride of a life time.

I think I am married to a Ghost.  Weird?  Maybe so...but at least ghosts aren't scared of me!  This ghost even spoons me and cuddles me til I fall asleep when I ask!!! He's got strong arms...and he whispers in my ear! And I can feel his chest rising and falling against my back...beat that Demi Moore!

Is that "creepy" enough? I hope so!!!  Who you calling creepy in a courtroom full of people!!!???  LOL.

Comments