All American Rag Doll Adventure

So back to binding and loosing.  Sunday. Went to Harvest. Made some connections there...some old grandma friend holding Jackson, a cute little baby boy.  Then cigarette stomping.  Then to Nancy's Jake's mom for a Tupperware pricing party.  Split it all down the middle, and divided by 666.  Had ended up with a zero balance on food stamps at mom's bakery the day before at Reece and Ray's IGA in Laurel, the Locomotive town.   My mom paid $9.99 on her debit card and purchased cottage cheese and potatoes. Receipts stapled by my own hand.

Back to Sunday.  After Nancy's I went to Casmur Assisted Living.  The evening almost ended in a cop car...well it did. And I yelled in a cab care to a toothless cabbie over the airwaves about ending abortion. But that was after I had ripped out page Psalm 19 in a bible by following notes from coworkers...that had me push over "Shelby," an old man in a wheelchair that had been crippled since 19.  Also Randy and I traded places spiritually because he was 90 percent burnt in a horrific accident at 19.  He had burnt himself with gasoline.  He's in his 60's now.  We laughed while we were doing it and I tried to take his black shoes but he wouldn't let me because I had some black pearls in between us.  I gave him some of my hair!  Then there was Trish, a very large and in charge woman...I offered her a waffle maker to make 50 waffles a day, so she could lose weight and told her not to be mad at her best friend who worked there who is a dike...her name is Courtney.

Anyway so my boss showed up...and by that time I had destroyed the house and was wearing a Texas Roadhouse plastic bag for a top. Socks from Lea, black and I had used the q-tips of a deaf man, Ed.  Also when I had arrived it was found John had about a hundred bottles of liquor in plastic and cigarettes in his room...three coworkers left me with the mess, including Paradise.  I worked the perimeter of the house and cleaned it up.  I found a homemade pot pipe left by Dale I presume under a painter bucket and moved some bricks around amoung other things.  In the living room Jake with his umbilicus pointer showed my what to do.  Yes I had unbuttoned a button and discovered he had a hernia just like my friend Mr. Keith Good.  And Shelby said I wouldn't remember a lot of it and I don't.  I was watching Disney like a baby on the couch when Connie came in. We did a dual assist to get him back in his wheelchair.  I remembered Maria's native white girl Eden watching Lion King at 19.  So the my boy called a yellow cab for me. 

I grabbed my black pearls and had on my blue Montana State Sweatshirt by this time.  Maybe vice versa on when the shirt came back on.  I had my keys but I had taken off on called the master.  I had destroyed the med room and put all my stuff in a black bin...including a closed shot of what I later found to be Invega which had made me dead inside for a year.  So I skipped to the cabbie.  He messed with me just the right way, so I started punching him.  My boss Steve Cassidy helped restrain me.  The cops came...I vasilated between being calm and the resisting...but funny I don't have many bruises though it all hurt...even the cuffs gave me a memory.  In the cop car, Jake was playing me a country song.  Everyone was playing along.

At the ER.  Two shots each leg.  I said do it I don't care.  I noticed my Nehus tattoo was my wristband this time. I never got a hospital band. I was restrained.

TBC.

Comments