Weight Wonders?

Wait. Wonders...

So I was thin for a couple years there.  I had lost 75 pounds without trying. No dieting at all. I thought it must have been a medication thing. And I stayed this weight the entire time I was into Adam.

And then when I started dating Dragon I was put on a different med and gained 50 pounds like overnight.  Absolutely nothing would budge my weight for two years. I tried everything and finally just gave up.  I asked to be put back on the meds I thought did it in 2011...And I've been on them for about a year I think, and they didn't have the effect they did the last time.  Or so I thought!

The reason I bring this up is I am losing weight without effort again.  I wonder if this has something to do with vibrational energy...And yes I just made that word up! I've lost 18 pounds in two months!

So weird that I would attribute a healthy body to love and energy...But maybe it is true!  I hope it keeps coming off! I am so relieved even with this much!

I am at the gym now.  I used to be here like every day when I was thin and really lost interest when I never saw results.  Gonna go jam to Pandora and get my health on!

So pumped!

Comments