Tie the Knot.

So I found a black hair tie in the baseboard of my car.  Don't know how it got there and don't care...see I was in my gym clothes in an out of the darkness shirt.  And so I put it in my hair and binded and loosed that shit.  My pretty hair and no I am not gonna cut it to sell it!  And it was just a ponytail no ever asked me to put it in a bun...but I have done "messy buns" with curly hair and they were pretty!  Anyhoo felt the holy spirit in our program prayer circle even though some people choose not to pray...that's our freedom here in America!!!

So I took a banana and a chocolate kiss from the homegroup tonight, after I finished up the dishes. I washed base boards a little just enough...and then I emptied garbages and put fresh ones in...I didn't take the garbage out I hope that is ok!!!  So I came home and I had lots of bananas cause I like to mix them with my Shakeology...healthy stuff! I am a promoter of many things I guess!  And I do like the Gallon of Coconut oil purchased from Costco by the Fischers...and of course my sketchers that "Crush" the pup left a hole in.  Odd there is now a pygmy goat in the mix and I can garden!!!

There was a lot going on with Marlboro talk today as well.  Long story.  Receipts stapled by my own two hands!  Reece and Rays Bakery!  You would just have to know where I grew up?  And I was born in WHITE CENTER!  And Iggy Azalea be singing my songs!  I want an piggy bank!


I fully believe I am not insane and that I have a date coming up with Mr. Jacob Shelby Black.

Call me crazy but it might be on FOX News???  Something about illegal heroin killings?  Smugglers, and cops and robbers is fun!!! Are you the good witch or the bad witch?  Maybe all  three?

Dunno I am just some crazy blonde...gray...etc.  ....spiritual mama with two handsome boys! WHAT A RIDE LIFE IS!  YEEHAW GO FOOT BALL IN GENERAL!  Number 32!!!

23.  Desperadoes.  I said million times yes.

I did read Jacob have I loved.  The beginning of "Roots" and learned all about the Holocaust by the time I was 12.

Lay those bricks down boys and keep em coming!!!

Amen!

Comments