Tattooed

Well there was a thing psychotic about tattoos.  Something about a wizard around an umbilicus that made me know something about Adam.  That's a weird tattoo for sure.  In my blog Other World I talk a little about this. You can search my blogs on this particular format now! Cool!

So I had two tattoos in sixteen years and always regretted them. A Jesus fish and a tramp stamp butterfly.  I want many more in sobriety...But I have afforded two.  One for Adam and my book.  It's on my right shoulder and says "Nishmat Chayyim" which I am really hoping does in fact mean "Breath From God" in Hebrew. I believe that God used Adam to breath life into me when I was almost dead.  His left rib so to speak.  So I like that one.

Then just a few months ago I got me and my mom's maiden name on my wrist.  I put it over my veins because I have never tried to kill myself through all this.  It's a reminder to me of where I came from...My heritage.  My family that loves me.  A name that was always mispronounced and made me hate it.  It's pronounced "Ness" thank you!  It means New House in German and when in psychosis it made me think of the New Order of God's reign and that we will all have new houses.  As is bodies.

So with my writing I have so many tattoo ideas. An ourglass. A tree with crooked limbs and deep Roots with the fruit of the spirit written next to it.  Because I didn't have those before sobriety.  So many things from my books and stories...But now Jane finally pulled up so I really do have to work lol.

Laterz gatorz!

Comments