Spiritual Placenta

So from searching the word "womb" in my book...I came across so much interesting stuff I hadn't thought of for a long time.  I searched it after I wrote about revisiting my mother's womb...Because it has also been a long time since I had thought of what God told me as a baby.  I had forgotten he gave me the princess idea, lol.  No wonder I couldn't stop laughing. My mom tells me I didn't break her water on the floor...I threw a cup of water on her...Funny.

So I was thinking that it's pretty good of me that I was able to date someone else for some time after going through something this intense.  I remember just bawling on the way out to Dragon's cause I didn't want to let go.  That's even why I named him Dragon cause I was draggin my heart away from what it wanted.  Such a good thing though, really.  Cause I was really spun out on twin flames and "sharing a placenta" with Adam lol. See "Applesauce," this shit doesn't happen with every dude I meet!  So God used Dragon to heal me too. Dragon is sweet and was good to me and tried really hard. He went to this differrability conference with  I me out of town and he thought of being on  a their board.  Omg, sensative lately.  My tears are coming back into my tear ducts...It's kinda neat!

Well I haven't thought about spiritual placentas for a long time, lol! Really thought alot about yin yang too.  Balance. Light and dark...Energy.  And all these thoughts just came to me...I didn't much research anything at all. Like I think I read one article on twin flames then my mind created the rest of the thought process.

Well as far as my "one like" person...I thought wouldn't that be funny if it was Adam? But I don't think I am that lucky!  I don't think he cares to understand and has his own life.  He's got lots of hobbies...Besides reading my blog.  It kinda sucks to not know what another person is thinking for this long. He could be super pissed I am talking about it again...Or not even know? I'm totes disconnected from the placenta! Darnit! Well not completely or I would be writing about sewing or paper mache...Or whatever people do besides love, because I don't much know what else would matter to me.

I love my kids.  And I know part of me wants to impress them and make money off my story.  That's not such an awful thing to want for your kids? Because I guess Mitchell isn't that impressed I am a writer and the teacher over reacted when she explained that to me.  I've really let him down.  But I just keep saying that I am not giving up on my dream and you just never know!!!

So there he was kicking me in the ribs in our shared womb...With the shared placenta! I'm not creepy at all, folks!!!  I am just saying my genetic code super digs his genetic code for some reason!!!

Have a good day all!!!


Comments