Something Right!

Well look look look at me! Lol I must be doing something right! Ive had two gals ask me to sponsor them this week! Omg I am flattered but of course a lil nervous!  I've been in the program long enough but always felt I was too sick to do it and also rarely got asked!

This one gal has asked me twice now...She seems so sweet!  I hope I do ok with this...It's a big responsibility that I won't​ take lightly.

And I am gonna highly recommend they follow the one year without dating thing...So me breaking that rule happened to be like the best thing that ever happened to me and Gods course for my healing...But fairytales are not the norm, haha!

What happened for me was odd! Oddly good I might say! But maybe I won't mention the details of my saga and the way it all turned out.  I will just do the short and sweet version. I fell in love...I wrote. I texted and got a felony!  I mean two felonies! Sometimes I forget that I am doubly special.

It's much easier to get felonies than I would have ever guessed???  Anyway that's old news, I'm over it! Plus I'm hardcore gangsta!

I'm so excited to have sponsees! I'ma make em write!!! Lol alot.


Comments