Sketchitfindit

So doctors call this thing I have schizo-affective disorder.  And I am calling it God took over my computer this morning. My mouse wasn't working, and I had been getting frustrated...so I thought maybe defrag? I read my Jesus Daily and it was about "Focusing on God" like a Ballerina on point yesterday and today was about "welcoming problems as perspective lifters."  So I read two days, because I don't always read it...I did for two years daily...  And I search it and was somehow led to the mouse controls.  And then my computer was running through pages on its own!

Then I went to FB and I clicked on one thing and something about a Business Template popped up so I watch it three times to figure it out. Nope so my Cortana popped up and there was Twitter and so I went to see what to know on Wednesday and I was led through a process to the news site that doesn't have very many followers and I followed them and asked them to read "Homework."  Also I googled how to back up my blogger and their link came up with a seemingly end page...but after I surfed around some more and I clicked on it it said "Bird's Eye View" and it didn't look like a link!!!  Cray!

So just telling you this because God is so amazing!  BECAUSE  I have now found how to enable comments on my blog!!!  I hadn't been able to find that in 3 years!!!  And today it just like popped up! And I selected anyone can comment!   YAY!  All in God's timing right?

I call it "sketching destiny." And I prayed in tongues last night because when I closed my eyes I could see images of people in my room through my eyelids, and feel them poking at me...like little short pricks on my skin.  And I had never seen that so I asked God if that is why I have nightmares and He said yes.  I thought I needed to get up and fight them somehow with my eyes closed and it was so scary...but then I just prayed and the prayer felt like a message...like a presentation. I don't know who for, but as I have said I am not a public speaker...but this felt like I was giving a presentation in God's language!

So I may be a little "ill" today.  I will be ok.  It's actually kind of amazing!  And I found on that news site that the reason I am fat has to do with my seratonin levels which are messed with, with meds.

Comment away!!!  YES!!!

Comments