Scars Dissapear

When I was 19 I was run over by a car. I was trapped underneath the trunk at first and the exhaust pipe gave me a third degree burn.  Then the guy pulled the car forward and drug me ten feet through the sand, crumpling my body under this Ford Tempo.  Broken bones all over and my leg was ripped to shreds as well as my clavicle.  Scars everywhere.  I also have a nasty scar from skin cancer on my chest.  If I ever picked a stripper name it would be Scarlotta.
So in 2013 I was in the ER in heaven waiting to marry my soulmate...thats where these visions do not process your surroundings.  My mom was with me and I spiritually went back into her womb and talked to God in utero.  He said "I told you this the first time, but you didn't listen...No man will love you until you love me. Now don't come out looking for your father. I am your Father." I said I am ready to come out...I understand! And I threw my water on my mother...Hence breaking her water to be born again...Um yeah so that's cool.

But the other thing that was a trip is that I saw my scars dissapear.  God was getting me all beautiful to be married.  He also fixed my lopsided breasts and straightened out my spine.  Flattened my belly. He was making me the perfect version of me. Don't ask how this happens cause I don't know.  Hallucinating is weird. And of course I was like the most amazing princess ever and all the lies I had been told in hell all my life we destroyed by this turn of events.

I wish I could remember all of it, but there's just bits and pieces left to me.  I remember that I was so filled with joy that I couldn't stop laughing. And I was making jokes with my mom and of course on tv for all the world to see.

Talk about a let down when I came out of that! I was still a princess in jail about a month later though!  Lucky I didn't get my ass kicked!

I'm saying that strange shit happens to me! I'm a hallucination station!  Wonder if it was a vision of the future?  I don't know but it was all a pretty amazing experience to have. It gives me so much hope!!!
 And God does not need lasers to make scars dissapear!

Comments