Radio talking to me...

So I was listening to 96.3 and it had a clip that said: "so you love someone and the restraining order didn't change the way you feel." It creeped me out!  Is this common?

Damn I really gotta get a grip.  This sucks! It's pure stupidity! Maybe? Idk and so why would I risk it if I don't even know if talking about what I go through with all this is ok or not?

I want to reduce stigma and share my story but now I keep imagining myself in a courtroom again. And I don't want that!  I have solid answers about all the reasons I blog and share my story...But I don't want to hurt Adam! I really don't.

This so hard!  I love blogging and writing but I don't know if, why, when,where, how or if it's even on his radar?

I blog because I want to help other people with mental illness to believe  in themselves...And he is such a huge part of my story.  But damn that radio ad cut me to the quick.

If this is like a huge societal problem where they make radio ads about it...Holy shit!  If I never questioned this then I would be a sociopath and as far as I know I don't have that as a diagnosis.

Is this freedom of speech? Or am I digging my own grave?  I trust God that he wants me to share what I have been through and that it is a good thing. But as I fully learned with my "good" thing with Adam four years ago there can be consequences.  And the devil sure likes to pick on me for some reason.

I'm officially questioning all of it. For the record.


Comments