"Protected Classy Act"

I need someone that knows the Disability Rights Act.  If "all" wants to make a big deal of me falling in love and not being able to stop texting a dude...I will make a big deal of it.  YUP.  Gonna.  Have. And I think that is my right as a human...not even the fact that I am a "protected class."

I think that love is beautiful.  And that I can write about it if I want.  The How's and Why's and all that's come from it.  Yeah I still love him.  BUT this has gotten bigger for me and I think God is letting me know "how big."  There may be some serious controversy whether blogging about love and all that I experienced through this is "stalking."  I'm prepared to handle that.  AND I haven't seen him or contacted him since April, 2014.  That sounds like three whole years...and no one has stopped me from pursuing this vision.

So here I am, all "protected" and shit. I think I need a Mission and Vision Statement!

"The mission of MirandadyeBlackInk, (Inc) is to further human rights in the area of mental health reform.  By reducing stigma and giving those in less fortunate circumstances an advocate.  By advocating for her own rights, MirandadyeBlackInk's vision is to reduce the criminalization of the mentally ill and challenge the United States of America to come to solidarity on this ever increasing problem."

Ok that one took two minutes, but I think I learned how to do those pretty easy when I worked for Community Development!  I will never let anyone forget I volunteered for this country for two years haha!  Americorps!!!  LOVE IT!!!

So good thing when I was manic in 2013 I purchased all my domain names.  MirandadyeBlackink.org, .net...etc.  I purchased all of them.  God must have had me thinking ahead.  Yeah so I am sick of disability wages, for sure.  Ready for whatever.  Oh and yeah I also paid
a hundred dollars to be an actress on IMBD or whatever.  The things we do when we are famous!!!

Comments