Promotion Question? Wizard If OZ

I was just brushing my teeth getting ready to go to bed, and I had the thought that I am promoting "the program" with my business!  OH NO! This is not good!  There is my common sense kicking in with an issue a little late!

Attraction rather than promotion?  Well incentives would be attraction and I think as far as the program goes they do all they can to keep up with a the legal system is doing???  AND its a turn-style on repeat!

I need permission from national to do this I think.  You know to use "24" hour tokens for a free latte?  And sobriety birthdays as incentive days?  AND to have the twelve steps on the wall.  And freakin...so on. SHIT!!!

I wonder if I never make any money on this and just "spend"  if that would be ok.  And do the Peer Mentoring as a non-profit. 

AND if anyone asks I am "programmed" by the Wizard of Oz to come up with all this shit. Favorite movie since age two. I've seen it a millions times. I used to collect Wizard of OZ memorabilia, until it freaked me out in a psychosis where I believed I was Dorothy. 1939.  The Big Book was written the same year.  Its called Monarch Mind Control.  Google it.


OMG this could be a nightmare.  Dammit.  Goodnight. 


Comments