Press, Radio and Films

I never say what meetings I am going to so I hope that's sufficient for anonymity.  I was thinking how I see people in the paper all the time for various felony convictions.  People get in trouble way too much.  I was on the front page of the Gazette when I was a Vista for the City...But haven't made it in there since.

I wonder how many felony stalkers there are in Billings?  Female's be texting all the time...So probably many?  I'm guessing that these things happen alot...But maybe not with the psychosis twist...That's a little unique to my story.  I should look into this and what their punishments were for texting?  I met a dermatology assistant when I had skin cancer during all this and she said she couldn't stop texting a guy and got a $400 fine for privacy in communications. Haha my gps was four hundred a month for a year! They didn't care I had a friend who was paying it. Oh the court probation officer owns the  gps system. Plus lawyer's costs.  There was a rapist of minors in Billings that couldn't afford his GPS so they didn't make him wear it...That made the news.

I guess what I find weird is I never made the news!  When people graduate treatment court they make a big to do and put them in the paper.  I tried for about two years...Did everything they told me to do besides needing hospitalization and having diluted urine from my meds.  Super weird they would do that to me.

It's all been hella weird.  Maybe that's my ego talking because I do think our story is newsworthy?  If I didn't have psychosis then this story would be pretty average...Shit happens all the time.  I need to look into this for sure and see how many felony stalkers are in Yellowstone County.  Just what I was thinking. Interesting.

Maybe if I do more research on this I would have some more to bring to a lawyer about the treatment court.

PS. All the stories that popped up were about male stalkers! Oh lordy I'm getting those ideas to change the world again!  Haha mental health reform!  Maybe instead of a PhD I should start looking for a lawyer!  Civil rights!  I've thought this all along and I took one hell of a fukn beating for texts. But fighting the system while your in the system isn't for wimps. And I am not a Wimp anymore so maybe this is what's next?

I've blabbed about injustice for years.  I want to do this. Be praying for me for direction and discernment.

PSS I really do need to talk to someone else about my ideas before I go off on them.  This would be a pretty big undertaking.

Comments