President Trump

My name is Sarah...I am in the Labyrinth.  Billings, Montana is my Labrynth.  I have a lot of friends that don't look pretty.  AND I HAVE ALOT THAT DO.

Hoggle.  Bluto. And we are in the Land of Eternal Stench.  And it stinks. David Bowie is dead.  And you have no power over me.  You can call it what you will. Maybe Oz.  Maybe I am China Doll...In the Great and Powerful OZ.  Maybe I am Dorothy.  Just maybe a tornado has landed on my house...and we are not in Montana anymore.  And I have a cat, not a Toto.  Her name is SheRah like the PRINCESS OF POWER.  Her mom was CAT VON DEE...and she is an angry bitch that doesn't have a home with a "whole family." 

The breakdown of the family unit.  Capitalism.  Greed. Pharmaceuticals for FREE.  Illegal Marijauna?  Its all in my blog.  My life story.  My very own family.

It is 1939.  A BOOK was published.  A BIG BOOK.  And a Wizard of OZ Movie. I may be psychotic sometimes, but I know a lot of shit! A little bit about everything.  A trump card you might say.  My life in this Upside Down State.  MY WHOLE LIFE.  Like a Trivial Pursuit.

I challenge President Donald Trump to the Billings, Montana Metra Park Recovery Challenge.  A dual diagnosis battle of the fittest because I AM THE BIGGEST LOSER.

 Billings, Montana Wait Man Age Meant Clinic Recovery Plan

My goal is to raise awareness of the ever increasing issues with stigma and discrimination in our country concerning mental illness, addictions, the legal system and pharmaceutical abuse by our medical field.

BLACK INK, CORPS

Let's Dance MAGIC Dance and Follow the Yellow Brick Road.  And my nine year old does a hilarious impression of you!!!  On Youtube!  Something about a "brick" wall and lots of money!!!

I AM ASKING FOR PRESIDENTIAL PARDONS FOR RECOVERY. 

I happened to take Civics, my senior year.  Proud to have been a Laurel Locomotive Cheerleader.  Let's keep this engine on the track~!


Signed,

Miranda Nehus Dye,  BLACK INK.

In GOD WE Trust!


Comments