Pen Name Problem

So I did come up with my pen name Eve Rising on my own.  Problem being its not original I guess.  So I've been seeing this Eve Rising Organization on Facebook...its a grassroots organization to help abused women. Just up my alley though.

So finally today I google Eve Rising!  And its Eve Ensler "Rising" and she wrote the Vagina Monologues! LOL. Just my luck that it is probably a patented? copyrighted??? name!  I would have a really hard time changing the name in all my writing and all my poems relating to Adam and Eve and the moon rising, lol.  Dude!

Its also a circular saw company!  Just my luck!  And Eve Rising is not really "grassroots"  on February 14, 2013 they had a V-Day One Billion Rising!  So...hmmm why had I never heard of that before?

So that Eve likes to hear stories about vaginas...lol.  I just emailed her!  Well she has an agency...and it was a real sweet like "hey I didn't mean to...but my story is fitting!"  So we will see what they say!  If they say I can't have the name I don't know what I will do!  I wrote about things related to that name for the past three years.  Like all my work!

Dang.

Comments