Overwhelming God!

I don't know how to stop being amazed by all this...God is unbelievably amazing.  I am in awe!  How did this happen? How did I live through all that and become a better person and whole and healthy?  And myself?  Like really who he created me to be? And love myself and not be embarrassed of who I am?

I had tears again...Left the meeting to go sit in my car.  But they were tears of gratitude.  And I've written this all out and how amazing that God had me do that!  And I know that I can never repay Adam for showing me the way I should have always been treated.  Making me wake up and face my demons I had drowned in all my life.  Repeating pain over and over and over in a drunken nightmare.  He fricken woke me up!  I had been anestitized to feeling hurt.  And now? And now I am delivered!

I don't know how to stop being fricken amazed by all this!  Wow!!!  I'm just wow!  And I have serenity! And I a me!

I'm blown away!  Damn.  And what got me thinking about this in the meeting was the first drink and I thought about my relapse and I was like I almost gave up! That don't leave five minutes before the miracle is true!  And I also couldn't have known all this staying with Dragon.  He was distracting me from my destiny.

Holy balls Batman!  It works! It all worked! Pure genius plan of action God! Props forever!!!  I am so overwhelmed with gratitude!  Dang, dang, dang who knew?

Ok enough out of me...For now lol!

PS!!! The Bipolar Magazine got ahold of me today!!!


Comments