Narcissism!

So someone on facebook said he read my blog only because it was amusing I was so narcissistic! I should have just said I am glad I amuse you and thanks for reading! But I had a reaction. I got defensive and said I do care about people! So maybe I am self absorbed, but not as far as narcissistic? And then I said maybe?

But then I remembered some fool diagnosed me as narcissistic after I became a felony stalker. Lol in fact he picked out like five personality disorders to pin on me!  Well we got to figure out why this chick wanted to have sex with a dude so bad! What a wacko she is. (I am!) Why oh why could she not stop texting him! I've talked to alot a chicks that are amazed I got a felony for texting. They all say they should be felons too! I'm just lucky I guess.  Plus the book on the laptop...I guess that's a little much, haha. It was a just a really, really, really long freaking love letter! I must have had shit to say to him, it's 300 pages! I didn't even know I was a writer until that came out of me! But my laptop was held in evidence for like two years I think?  I hope they enjoyed reading it!

So yeah somewhere on a piece of paper written by a "doctor" that met with me for an hour I have like five diagnosed personality disorders! Oh freaking well. Should I  wallow in that, and crawl in a hole and hate myself? Cause I know people that do that shit!!! And that is sad! Be you! Don't be ashamed of all these stupid labels!

And I think that continued sobriety has helped with my personality alot!  I am so ok with who I am!  For someone that used to hold dear to every opinion I ever heard, and then I went to not caring about anyone's opinion? That's a flat out miracle!!!  Such a trip how that happened!

Being called narcissistic on Facebook was a cool learning tool for me! It rattled around in my brain a bit while I was planting.  I'm a little bit of everything​ all rolled into one like Meridith Brooks lol.  I'm not a bitch though. Lol.

And I don't buy into medical diagnosis...I'm a human, not a code in your stupid book! Shove it doctor that met with me for a hour!!!  What nerve. I'd say!

Comments