My Mom's a Writer

I guess I haven't talked about my boys too much on my blog...I had a concern being a single mom and predators.  I always forget in the 2013 swan dance through the duck park that ended in cuffs, that I had put a hedge of spiritual protection around my children. That father wounds would never be part of their lives. Father wounds are generational curses of rape and molestation that me and their father both carry.  Not gonna happen sickos...And be warned I am not afraid to slit your throat!

So my son Mitchell I guess is so proud of me.  I'm always broke, but I manage to entertain them pretty well.  So his teacher said he stood up in front of his class and proclaimed that his mom is a writer!  I've made like two pennies off my book and he isn't about that!  How cool that he doesn't say my mom's disabled and is broke all the time!  Gosh that just warms my heart!

I've done all this with very little direction or encouragement.  I've been writing with "one" like per post for like 500 some posts! Lol my back end blogger site is broken I know...But God didn't want my ego involved with my creativity!  It's beautiful!

I can see how many people are reading me and it must be interesting lately...But I think that my stuff from years past is way more interesting...I was writing in psychosis and I don't understand how I came up with some of the stuff I did?

I'm so back and forth how do I prove myself? My worth to the world as a crazy woman? Silly. Well maybe God was leading me through it all along!  It's all here!

Dang! Ok gotta go to work!

Comments