Magnifying Mind

I took a right at a red light...when the sign clearly said not to.  The light was not changing and my patience grew thin and there were no cars coming.  This is a confessional right???  I think I like doing this because there is so much in my head that I don't go into in the real world.  People just do not have time for the whole story...busy busy.  And mostly I have this desire to feel understood even though no one really ever talks to me about the things I write except my mom.  I get laughed at for even mentioning my dreams and goals to people...so I just don't.  They laugh, so that's how I know I have good dreams.

A little bummed about Bozeman.  It was a cool thought...get away...run away.  Be as cool as I "wanna be."  A little bummed about the Peer Mentor stuff too because there is a bunch of stuff you have to pay out of your paycheck to be able to do it.  That's why its $52 an hour.  But hell where there is a will there is a way, right?  I would be a good peer mentor for people with dual diagnosis. There was a guy high at the meeting tonight having trouble with reality.  I told him that I have trouble with reality and I don't even do drugs...so if I can do this sober thing, anyone can.  And I said this right in front of "Applesauce."  I was proud of myself. However, I've recognized listening to "Applesauce" more, that he has been through a lot and has really good recovery...but just stop walking like a rooster dude!  It so reminds me of my ex husband.  Maybe that's why I am so up in arms...I'm just "evil."  As in "been hated" by the entire world population at the bottom of the pit of hell.  Just a few times now...talk about good for the self esteem!!!

Well the meeting was really good.  It was about the alcoholic's magnifying mind.  I certainly have lots to say about that, but I rarely get called on. I think it might have been my share about being "addicted to love" that did me in, cause its been awhile.  LOL. I like just being able to listen to other people's reasoning on things.  Makes me feel cozy...and normal.  And yes I do get a little bent that I came back there after almost four years, and I had relapsed...so where I do have lots of wisdom it is totally discredited by that fop aw.  Whatever???  Well yeah so it's a big meeting and I am more of a writer, than a public speaker...and once I went off about dollhouse stuff and made very little sense...so yeah.  Its ok.  I like to listen.  Plus I do get to share in a small noon meeting like every other day.  Its just all right...all of it.

I do have a magnifying mind, but I recognize it, and even make fun of myself for it.  Gonna live in a mansion...gonna have the option between Adam and Ben Affleck....gonna be on Ellen. I'm really just being goofy...and playful.  And sometimes I am not.  Like for real I want to be blessed for my effort...and my faith tells me I AM already, and that I will be more!  That's why I do this thing called sobriety...to increase my bounty right?  "Bounty on the Booty"...I think that's a poem I wrote lol, I will have to look that one up!  Bounty On the Booty 2015

I didn't start my book today.  Too much happened again. THE MAIL. Damn checking the mail twice a month is not a good pattern!  LOL. Its just so damn far away from my door and you need a key....and damn damn damn that's a shit excuse! I don't think I would ever be a daily male checker...tehe, but um maybe weekly?  That would be better.

So yeah on Friday I called like 20 lawyers and left messages.  Maybe that's why my phone was ringing all day...and I couldn't answer that, because the screen is shattered to smitherings. I am gonna ask God for discernment on that...maybe I am going too fast.  I did talk to a lawyer on the phone for about a half hour.  He said I do have a case, but that he is slammed right now.  He said call back in a couple months if I don't find anyone. And my old laywer is too busy too.  And if I do this is gonna be a big case more than likely...yes...more than likely.  I'm really not making this a secret...not at all.

Kinda putting it in BLACK INK.

Comments