Land of Plenty

So there I was in the land of plenty.  You want name brand clothes?  Steal em.  Steal I said to Hayley?  Why are you doing that...Sarah said to me?  Darci said let's go, but you do the community service by my house. Then Annie was smoking and it was gross and we picked out butts at Target!  Do you want a fat butt?  Or roller skates?  Derby?  As in cancer fighting Rock stare Recovery? So I asked Connie why she sold scrubs. She used to work at the jail. Then Kari cut my hair.  Kirsti stopped cutting my boy's hair.  First I went to Rhonda for massage. Then drank with Moriah who was friends with Diane who I had met in college.  Smoke pot on the southside.  Felt funny.  So prior to that I had smoked with AmArie. Smiths.  Freshman year.  Then there were Anna and Jessie. And boys.  Loopers.  Annie says brick wall.  Sarah says hi. And I got my Miranda Rights.  Then I went to Ariel for massage and an exorcism with Verizon...with Ciarra and Champagne to boot.  And I said where is Evelyn?  Well she's waiting at the castle.  Hudsons. Gillespie Pharmacy.  Wheels on wagons.  Wheels on trains.  World is round.  And I am from the Felony Flatts.  And I am friends with the Busch's.  A Jacque.

If she's have gone that way she'd gone straight to the castle.  Labrynth. Miranda.  Murder. Dye.

Verizon bill is due for the Nehus-Dye Family

Comments