Kitty ConCord

No just kidding!  SheRah is ok!  No amputee or Kitty ConCord!  She had an open wound on her arm which I thought was a break...but the vet was guessing she had been in a fight.  You badass SheRah!!! Limping all tough on three limbs! Have you ever had to give a cat antibiotics?  It was an experience.  Almost like the time I held her down and tried to put plastic nail cover ups on her.  Ten of em.  With glue! Yeah I had gotten a new couch and she scratched the shit out of the last one...and this one is custom reupholstered and set me back $300...so ya know.  Fake kitty nails...cause I won't be affording to get her declawed anytime soon!  And I guess you could say it costs about as much as the couch, but then if I didn't have the couch, why would I take away my baby's mouse catchers?  She's real good!

She was freaking out like I have never seen before...like I was mutilating her.  Screeching, howling and contorting into gymnast poses! Ok I did get a "little bit" of glue on her fur...but she should know how hard I was trying to get it right!  So I asked my neighbor with assistance on that...we got them all on and I held her to let them dry for a half hour.  I should have taken her to a nail salon, but I digress I don't even get to go to nail salons!

So what do I wake up to?  Yes. Scratching!!!  I run out to my living room..."NOOOOOOOO!!!!"  That had been torture for both of us and a recommendation from the vet, that I should get them at Petco for ten dollars and they would for sure do the trick!  But that little bizzo is a nail biter!  Wasnt having it! I thought fake plastic nails over her real nails was pure genius...turns out she thought they were pure stupid!  Off they go...not having this shit mom!!!

So I give Petco's "nail cover" products 1 out of 10 stars. NOT worth the hassle.  The phone to the vet had me all riled up!  It ended up being something simple. Im not rash or nothing...ever!!!  She was limping ok??? Must be broken again???

And it turns out she is "respecting" the new couch...as far as I have seen...knock on wood...but I think she just really likes the chair now!  Its mutilated!

Ah a day in the life!!!  Thanks to my sissy for taking us and helping pay for it! SheRah sends you hugs and kisses!  And we've administered cherry flavor "not so bad" antibiotic for the night!  Love you!


Comments