"Womb" Search Findings...

June 2013

The thing is I really don’t even know if we are right for each other. Just because I am insanely attracted to you as a person, does not mean it would work out in reality.  I think that is going to have to be wisdom coming from you on that matter…because I am obviously all in, on my decision.  You are wiser than me and I will respect that.  Me trying to work on humility is that I don’t always know what is best.  I don’t have all the answers and per passed experience I just really don’t know shit!  I am getting there though...working damn hard on it too.  And someday I think I will feel caught up to you and I can present myself as a equal and believe it to be true about me!  I have always carried a “less than” mentality and I don’t want to live like that anymore.  I really am a great human being with lots of strengths and qualities that just need fine tuning.  God is going to help me with that, I do believe.  I am like a caterpillar in a cocoon that is having to struggle to metamorphose.  But all my pain and struggling is so worth where I get to go and who I get to be.  I am working to burst out and be a princess butterfly…lol.
I finally know and accept my rights as the daughter of the ONE TRUE KING!  I have never seen the calling on my life as more apparent.  I have always chose drinking over God’s calling for me.  But God is way better than a substance by far.  The holy spirit healed my brain this morning in worship.  I felt the fuzz and my headache and the torture of last night’s nightmares dissipated.  I am not trapped in a matrix of hell.  My dreams are straight up from the devil, and I know that.   If I let my fears own me still, I will go nowhere.  The most repetitive theme in God’s word is to “fear not.”  I think my alcoholism has always been about a lot of fear.  I let fear control me.
I am so excited about sharing my life story someday.  I have a good story.  I am having fear about it though, of course.  In church today we were taught to pray for boldness.  We were also taught to pray for signs and wonders.  I feel that my story may be a sign and wonder to you.  I think it may make you wonder actually.  Maybe it will at least make you question what you believe in.  There are so many different things to believe in this life.  So many options.  It is all formed of life experience.  I am sharing my life experience with you.  Mine is way different than yours.  Radically different CREATURES we are, not even my LAWYER CAN PROVE I AM MEN TELL ILLNESS!  I want you to know that my care for you surpasses your beliefs, and envelopes your life experience.  I don’t even know your whole life, but in a way I want to help heal you, like you have healed me.  I know you have pain and hurt and loneliness in your life.  I know how you strive to find deeper meaning, and I know the limits you have placed on your God.  God knitted your being together in your mother’s womb.  He has SHARPENED and SHAPED your character, whether you have believed it was all your will or not.  That is the purpose for the obstacles in our lives.  God does not desire us to be floppy or weak.  He has made you super tough.  You have an impenetrable force field around you…one that you are not letting me in right now.  I pray that God will remove that from you, so that you will feel safe to trust me.  You can trust me Adam!  I don’t always do or say the right things, but I will never intentionally hurt you or abandon you.  I will never relinquish where you have your place in my heart.  That is a promise.  I will always keep you safe in that place.  It will be protected with the strength of My Father.  And it is unconditional there for you, just like God’s love for you is unconditional.  He is teaching me how to do this for you.  I am incapable of knowing how this works.  This is God.  I have never loved any man unconditionally. You are the first! This is my spirit loving on your spirit.  You have a spirit and it is strong!  And I know that God will help me protect that place for you.  You will always have it.
From what you have told me your childhood was surely a lot tougher than mine.  I think that has formed you as a man, in a specific way.  Me, I was broken.  My childhood crippled me. Somehow you didn’t break. I know that you felt abandonment and rejection.  I see it as your fear too. Like deep down, and you have built up walls to protect yourself from that hurting you.  You know how to do that.  I have never figured that out.  I have never protected myself.  I have been hapless and careless with myself.  A free for all with my love and my childlike spirit.  That has brought me so much pain!  I think you know how to avoid pain.  I think you know when to and when not to risk it. There has been One that has helped you with that.  He knows your innermost thoughts and desires and wants to bless the shit out of your life!  I believe that for you and for myself.  I believe that anyone that listens to Him, can have a blessed life.  I think he has already blessed you with good character and a presence of mind.
You may wonder how I think I know these things about you.  I assume I am right…I assume that is a gift from God called discernment.  I have never understood my gift until recently.  When I get to know a person, God shows me things about them.  This soul level connection has been sickened by substance abuse though.  I have never developed it all the way.  I want to because it is pretty cool.  And do you know how I have gotten to know you like this?  I have done it all on purpose, because I wanted to.  You intrigue me, you make me want to know you.  And that is not just sexual attraction; it is way more than that.  That is why when I think some days that I confuse lust for love, that I can rationalize that is in fact true care that I have for you.  I have been such a spiritually sensitive person my whole life…and now finally I can utilize it for good, not destruction. And if I can stay calm about you, maybe I can share my blessings in your life too.  I can teach you about spirituality and what it can do for you as a man.  I am a super special person, and you are a super special person to me!  Be blessed!

Comments