This is gonna sound fricken terrible and ungrateful for sanity but I have the itch to go insane! Like just visit my other realm for a bit...Just check it out see what's happening. Lol. Damn that sounds ridiculous but when you go other places and have these amazing experiences it makes regular life kinda dull.
I'm torn because I actually want it both ways and that's not possible. I'm super happy in reality...But don't know if that's fully my destiny. I've never gone off meds in twenty years...Always on meds so I think I would be too scared to go off them. It's been a year since I've "traveled" and it's really hard on my family.
I guess it will happen again when God wants it to. I guess I am just getting bored and need a certain soul mate to entertain me lol! Any suggestions???
Reality is good. Well the Flatt plane most see. There is still joy there. But I am not so powerful. Just memories now...Of something bigger and more important. Likely a battle going on pretty major right now. I will go grab my sword...I've seen me in dreams and I am pretty badass!
I guess what I am saying is it's just hard to settle in with the mundane. I long for more. But then again if I go there I could never come back and be sitting in a hospital staring off in space. So what's better really? Just be normal Miranda! Be ok with one reality! I suppose this is how people who do drugs feel when they are not on drugs...I wanna trip lol! I've never done acid maybe it's time!!! Haha no just kidding!
Anywho just working and here being normal! I can't make my mind cross over even if I try...It just does when it's supposed to. So here I sit in normalville ...Have a good night!
I'm torn because I actually want it both ways and that's not possible. I'm super happy in reality...But don't know if that's fully my destiny. I've never gone off meds in twenty years...Always on meds so I think I would be too scared to go off them. It's been a year since I've "traveled" and it's really hard on my family.
I guess it will happen again when God wants it to. I guess I am just getting bored and need a certain soul mate to entertain me lol! Any suggestions???
Reality is good. Well the Flatt plane most see. There is still joy there. But I am not so powerful. Just memories now...Of something bigger and more important. Likely a battle going on pretty major right now. I will go grab my sword...I've seen me in dreams and I am pretty badass!
I guess what I am saying is it's just hard to settle in with the mundane. I long for more. But then again if I go there I could never come back and be sitting in a hospital staring off in space. So what's better really? Just be normal Miranda! Be ok with one reality! I suppose this is how people who do drugs feel when they are not on drugs...I wanna trip lol! I've never done acid maybe it's time!!! Haha no just kidding!
Anywho just working and here being normal! I can't make my mind cross over even if I try...It just does when it's supposed to. So here I sit in normalville ...Have a good night!
Comments