Homelessness Initiative - Defamation of character

http://www.ci.billings.mt.us/documentcenter/view/33424

This is a link to the Homelessness Initiative I worked on from 2007-2009.

If they can forget me, they can forget all.  I went to "reunion" recognition event for this and I almost left in tears!  There were banners and pictures of everyone involved and I was the first Vista they had for this.  Since then its a huge project with hundreds of Vistas.  There were no pictures of me and my old manager said it was an oversight.  There was a picture of the two co-chairmen for Project Homeless Connect and I took that picture...and right after someone took the picture of the three of us linking arms, as if I were Dorothy and we were all laughing.  There were a whole roll of pictures with me in it that I had taken with my camera at the 2009 event and I was in most of the pics.  It made me so sad because I was not in one picture and was even "cropped out" of a large group picture I was in!!!


So if a felony did that to my reputation...I can't imagine what it does to other people?  I mean our whole point was to help the "mentally ill" alcoholics and then I was one? So ODD! AND ABSOLUTELY SO AMAZING!!!  BOOYAH!  I think I will add defamation of character to my lawsuit!

That's it.  That is the missing link of acceptance in our community..it really is.  No one tried to understand what was going on with me at all.  They just put me in a category.  Criminalized my mental illness.

God is so good though. I have good ideas and have now seen two worlds separate worlds in our city...plus the spiritual realm lol! I think I would make a good advisor to a mayor at least....maybe mayor is stretching it.

I hope my vocalNehus isn't too much.  Just passionate.  Just have some ideas.

Comments