Hiss and Spit!

Dammit I am really trying to do something different!  I am trying to find another outlet for me cause blogging is getting out of hand and I do it to connect to the world and this one sided world is not working.  So I try to get on this forum located in the UK and I can't figure it out?

What in the actual? Like seriously posted an intro and I can't find it and then I posted on someone else's intro and nothing showed up?

I'm hissing and spitting I am so flustered! No not really that's for effect...But I really want to have another resource and meet people like me.

Writing too much.  I feel nauseated​ so that's awesome. I'm not truly connecting with anyone on my blog...I am just sending it all out into the universe without a care! Writing to not drink was good for a very long time, but I don't know why it's become everything I want to be?

Maybe writing is like a drug for me?  Because I wanted to back off from it and try other things and then I couldn't.  All things in moderation the Bible says.  I am powerless over the need to document my life and it is unmanageable!

Damn I am such an alcoholic!  Hiss and spit dude! Dangit! I used to post maybe once a week or so now it's three times a day! I'm spun out on writing! Just gotta love the alcoholic brain...Geez!

God help!!!  Relieve me of the bondage of self! Help me force myself to turn on Netflix and chill by myself!!!

"Confess your hidden faults. Approach what you find repulsive. Help those you think you cannot help. Anything you are attached to, let it go. Go to places that scare you."

Yep this is what I must do.  Those are not my words I found it in the forum.  Must be brave and find new ways to cope! Dammit I don't like being an alcoholic right now very much because it all seemed to blow up in my face and sharing about all my growth and changes and that mostly everything was going so good...got overwhelming.

I'm glad I go to meetings...I need them haha.  It's not always just about the substance...It's about how your brain works. I'm glad I haven't had to drink and I appreciate my readers! I'm hoping that I can moderate.

And now I am gonna get some sleep!!!

Comments