Help Me Polarize!!!

So the boys were playing in a park and I was listening to 21 Pilots for the first time in my "sketchitfindit" frequency.  I've loved them and the concert in Bozeman but didn't understand as much as I did today.  So that gave me the idea for a fundraiser to "polarize" Montana.


SELL MY HAIR!!!!  FOR A CONCERT.  MY BOYS LOVE YOU!!!  I LOVE THE HEATHENS VIDEO!!!
Dye JOBS...

I am a HEATHEN HELP ME with the EMOTIONAL TOUR. Come back to Montana!!!

Turtle Suit

These lyrics aren't for everyone to understand.  I don't even know your names I just know you are pilots!  And you do flips and shit like you took gymnastics and I always wanted to!  But I could do damn good toe touches over 20 years ago.  I made youtube videos in 2013 when I thought I was famous and they are hilarious!  I attempted a toe touch in my post divorce duplex, and it was just not the same!  LOL.


Please help me pay for a civil rights lawyer!!!

As far a the railroads go...Union Pacific and Central Pacific functioned on May 10, 1863. My son's birthday is May 11th, 2007. He just asked me if I knew that, and it was NEWS to me....so He is requesting "Welcome to the room where people talk too much"  and "All my people sing..."  and we are "Fairly Local." AND IN THE DARK.

When the mama sang me to sleep...but now I am stressed out!!!

HELP!!!
MD




Comments