Frustrated

So here I wrestle with me! Happy...Sad...Pissed!  It's a little bit torment all my doing.  I've had therapy for three years over being a stalker...Can you tell?

I don't know what makes a stalker a stalker only that the love felt is not love returned and I happened to fall for the wrong dude.  Who my head tells me is the right dude.  What a can of fricken worms love is? I never knew before?  This is complicated psychological warfare!  This is bullshit!  This is the most meaningful thing that has ever happened to me! And I am so sick of it!

I feel so happy and recovered most of the time...But with this I am still messed up and that's not fair to anybody.  Not fair to me and not fair to Adam.  Look how messed up you made me now fix it?  Stupid and ridiculous!

I need a lobotomy. Fuk love. Seriously! I wasn't gonna blog but oh boy howdy I needed to!  Maybe I should just get drunk for like the next ten years and be a hoe and then die. Stop writing. Stop the insanity!
Vodka please!

Omg I'm so funny ridiculous with this shit.  I hope my world is in the least entertaining! I've thought for awhile it would make either a good comedy series or a psychotic thriller...Depends whose angle you take it from! Cause I am dramatic that's for sure!!!

Damn. Not gonna drink...Just the idea that could be the lesser of two evils?  Makes me think of the song Bottle to Head and Pulled the trigger...Oh yeah Whiskey Lullybye.  Check it out if you haven't heard it.

So yes it is possible for an alcoholic to not drink through any circumstance! I think I prove that you can be totally messed up and still be happy!  I just obviously care too much... and analyze too much...And talk too much...And breathe too much lol!

I'm just gonna go about the business of breathing in and breathing out and not drinking to forget people, places or things.

Comments